Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you tell me how to unlock my phone it is a Microsoft…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me how to unlock my phone it is a Microsoft model RM1074

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This phone belongs to my 96 year old father and not sure if he ever had a password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have no idea how to go about it I tried changing the sim card to another company and the phone came up locked AHHHH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not Really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Who is the original carrier of the device?

My father
I have already paid $57 dollars my father still uses this phone I just wanted to change the sim card and the phone has locked us out on the new sim card

The carrier, AT&T, Verizon?