Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You have locked my ipad, as far as I know I have entered the…

Customer Question
You have locked my...

You have locked my ipad, as far as I know I have entered the right password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We bought a new smartphone and the password ***** set up then using the one we had before for spark

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.