Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We are stuck-- after updating Apple software to our

Customer Question
We are stuck-- after...

We are stuck-- after updating Apple software to our IPhone,ModleA1533 we cannot recall our Apple ID and password ***** can" access our phone. What do we do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know ---can"t find any notes in our file

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know what that is!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We are an elderly couple and this device is used mostly for shopping and phone calls.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

On the screen of your iPhone it gives a hint at what your Apple ID is.

It will look something like s***@***.**m

Do you see the hint for the Apple ID that it's locked with?