Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speak to a technician. I want to transfer a game…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to a technician.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I want to transfer a game to my new iPad Pro.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I sent it to iCloud and then tried to put it in my new iPad but it brings me to a new game which starts from scratch. That is not what I want. I am at a high level in my old iPad. That is the one I want in my new iPad. It is called double u casino.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that’s it. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My new iPad is iPad Pro 256 gb
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What game are you trying to play on the iPad Pro?