Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know my apple ID. I do not know my apple ID How do…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I do not know my apple ID How do I find out my apple ID or get a new one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I do not know my apple id I need help to find out what it is or how to get a new one My phone does not work It is asking for my apple ID to finish an update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been going on for about 3 hours It said updates and I always say NO this time I hit the wrong button. Now my phone will not do anything without the id I called Apple and they told me to contact you with this email.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know the email you used?