Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It kept asking for a passcode, but nothing I entered worked,

Customer Question
It kept asking for...

It kept asking for a passcode, but nothing I entered worked, now it just says disabled. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t think I did, I tried the code from my phone, and the code from my gmail I got but nothing worked

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What’s that? And will it eventually become undisabled

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

At this time you will need to restore the device. Do you want a guide or for me to do it remotely?