Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Are my user name, and email address one and the same, and…

Customer Question
Are my user name...

Are my user name, and email address one and the same, and does it also apply to icloud and itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I signed in to iTunes about fifteen minutes ago, using my email address and password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I changed my email address from Verizon.net to aol.com, and would like instructions as to how to change it on apple, icloud and iTunes. I understand that once changed it would apply to all three. Is that correct?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It depends. Is your email address @icloud.com?

Mike, Mac Medic