Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know how i can update Apple I D what causes it to…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how i can update Apple I D what causes it to do that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well i just wanted to know what i needed to do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I don't quite understand your question. Can you ask it again?