Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mackbook pro retina 17" screen was broken... I need a…

Customer Question
My mackbook pro retina...

My mackbook pro retina 17" screen was broken...

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I need a quote for a new screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mackbook pro 17" retina

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you looking for a repair solution?