Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my Apple account. I initiated account…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my Apple account. I initiated account recovery but your system is aking me for a Visa card details that I do not have

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About two or three weeks ago. I have lost the new apssword

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went into accoint recovery and had to wait a week to initiate. I cannot get it done because it wants the details of a credit card I no longer have access to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Would you be ok with making a call?