Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t find a. login. screen on.pinenterest. I have 2 ipads…

Customer Question
I can’t find a...

I can’t find a. login. screen on.pinenterest

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. i have 2 ipads but only 1 is on

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone. is not digital

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Myo my only nil

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/4/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you trying to sign in to Pinterest?