Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Inreceived a charge on I tunes for $104 that Indid not make.

Customer Question
Inreceived a charge on...

Inreceived a charge on I tunes for $104 that Indid not make

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Who will help me cancel the fraudulent charge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just saw the charge,I am 85 and do not use I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Basically I am surprise that it was forba family membership

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

If you just received an email that claims you spent $104 on itunes and you know you did not then it is a scam not from apple just trying to bait you into clicking a link in the email or calling a number to scam you further. There had been a lot of emails like this going around lately. If you do not see the money missing from your bank or credit cards you can just delete the email as it is a scam. Now if you do see the money missing from your bank account You need to go through the instructions on this page:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Make sure you go through all 6 steps on the page I linked you which will resolve the issue. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.