Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not get into my apple account it is locked or

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my apple account it is locked or something

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I even tried loging i on the computer but it wont let me either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with apple.

Mike, Mac Medic