Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Forgot my answers to my security questions, Im chatting with…

Customer Question
Forgot my answers to...

Forgot my answers to my security questions

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Im chatting with you by using my windows laptop. but I have a Apple mini IPad 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a Mac. I have a Mini IPad 2.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with apple.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think it is; ***@******.***

Do you have an access to the gmail account(*****@******.***)? So that I will send reset instructions to your email address.

An email has been sent to your email address,***@******.***. Please login to the gmail account and follow the directions in the email to reset your password. Once the reset is done, Please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, Thanks

You are welcome, Once the reset is done. You can visit http://appleid.apple.com and login to the apple account and change the security questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did not receive new email to reset my password ***** security questions. can you please send again.

Please check in your Junk/Spam folders in the email.

I have resent the Password ***** Email. Please do check and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
nothing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
got it now

Okay, Please follow the email instruction.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cannot Reset Security QuestionsWe do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

May I know whether you have resetted the apple ID?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just reset the apple id. you need it?

Can I have the password? So that I can check if there is any way to reset the security questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don't laugh!The password *****: [email protected]

No, your password ***** *****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What? I just changed it.
Try the old ones:
[email protected] (this one maybe with or without the @)
Immanuel72

Ignore it. Even I getting this same error message. Do you remember the answer for the security questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, that's why im asking you. This was my question from the beginning. To reset my security Questions.

If you get any call from apple, please give this number 0731

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
on what will they call me? I dont think they have my number.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Try my new apple ID again. Just got notice on my iPad to verify password. I [email protected]

After you verified the password ***** you get any option to change any security questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. Just the normal path where you go into my account - Password & Security - Change security questions.
and then they ask me to verify my Identity by answering two questions.
I forgot the answers.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am currently signed in to my account

Okay, please give me a minute, Let me try to find alternate way to reset the security question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok

What I would need you to do is get in contact with our Account Security Team over the phone. They will need to verify your account information. They can then look into getting these questions reset for you. You can call Applecare at 1-***-***-**** and ask to be transferred to the Account Security Team. When you contact Apple Support on phone or online, They may ask you for a 4-digit PIN to verify your identity. At that time you need to provide this Temporary Support PIN is 2482. Note: This PIN is valid 30 minutes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is this a free number?

Yes, it is a toll free number.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
international? i live in israel
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
phone dont work

Please give me a minute. Let me give you another number.

Call Apple Support 3-720-8430 (local) or 1809-213-281 (IFF) 09:00 to 17:00 (Israel Time)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That will be tomorrow for me. will I still be able to contact you afterwards?

Yes, You can reach us anytime by logging into the justanswer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but then i have to pay again?

No, you already paid for this question and issue is not yet resolved. So you don't have to pay again. If you there is any additional charge or any payment confusion, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks.

You are welcome, I will waiting your replies. Please contact Apple Account Security Team and get back to us. Thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic