Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After restart my Mac book a grey window appair with an

Customer Question
After restart my Mac...

After restart my Mac book a grey window appair with an interdit sgn

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

I think I have siera

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

I updated and when it restart this happen and nothing I can do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

1. Power off your your Mac, then press the power button again to restart, then immediately hold down these key combinations:
  2. Command key(⌘) and R key.
  3. Release the keys when you see the Apple logo or a spinning globe.
  4. When you see the macOS Utilities window, continue to the next section
  5. Choose Reinstall macOS (or Reinstall OS X) from the utilities window.
  6. Click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions. You'll be asked to select your disk. If you don't see it, click Show All Disks.
    To verify eligibility to install macOS, your Mac serial number is ***** to Apple, and you might be asked for your Apple ID.
  7. Click Install. Your Mac restarts after installation is complete.

Let me know what happens please.