Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am getting the message that someone is using my Apple ID…

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the message that someone is using my Apple ID to sign in to a MacBook Pro near Little Rock AR. I live in Georgia and know nobody in Little Rock. What must I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have tried to change it numerous times today so that the message above would go away but it has not done so.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What is that and where do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to sync my iPad and have it plugged into my computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting this message in your emails, or does this prompt show up somewhere else?

It just pops up on my screen after I try to sign in. I was also trying to import photos

PS: Please ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Now, did this alert start showing up right after you connected your iPad to your computer, or did it use to show up before that as well?

Also, are you trying to connect it to a Macbook Pro as well?