Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 5 s. Displays loading circle continuously and I…

Customer Question
My iPhone 5 s...

My iPhone 5 s. Displays loading circle continuously and I can't turn it off or do anything?????

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When you held down Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds, did it show Apple logo?

No.

Are you sure the buttons on your iPhone are working?

Is your iPhone in a case?

the phone in question belongs to my wife Peg/Margaret. Her iPhone #(###) ###-#### How can I tell if the fault might be with the buttons themselves?? they seem to be depressing properly.
The reset should have worked if the buttons are working properly. Since that didn't work we need to wait until the battery is discharged completely, so it reset itself. This will take a while so don't charge the iPhone. Let me know how it goes
are you still there Ashik? do you have any suggestions?

Sorry for the delay. Did you get the answer?

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.