Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel something charged to my acct. I it was

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel something charged to my acct. I it was charged late last night when I was asleep. I can't remember my password. So can't get onto apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think we ever changed our password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I am a senior citizen and do very little with online things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would very much like that charge taken of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I want the easiest way to get that charge (which I didn't make )taken off of my credit card

This is the easiest way. LINK

What is LINK?