Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm being billed for something I did not order. Dolores

Customer Question
I'm being billed for...

I'm being billed for something I did not order. Dolores Ledet document # 175116638085 dated today.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPad & an iPhone, both Apple products.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Billed today with an ap that looks like a game to me, which I did not purchase. I'm 80 years old and a slow typeset although I was super fast in my day !!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is where you can request a refund. LINK