Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my apple ID and pass word and can`t get in because of…

Customer Question
I lost my apple...

I lost my apple ID and pass word and can`t get in because of activation lock.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure, have had my phone for several years , was my daughters.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have my billing thru` AT&T does that matter?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know the email address you used?

what kind of info are you looking for?
this is a scam I had no idea I was going to have yo pay more than $5
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!