Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is my pandora pasword. Imac. Imac. What is my password.

Customer Question
What is my pandora...

What is my pandora pasword

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

What is my password

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my pandora password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried resetting the password?