Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to change my apple password. It accepts it, I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my apple password. It accepts it, I know because it sends me a email. When I try to log in with it it does not accept it. Thanks. ***** me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today before I catted with you.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What is this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks for your time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where does it not work?

What do you mean by this?
I did not understand what you meant by where does it not work

Your Apple ID. Where are you entering it?

On my computer Is this what you mean

Yes. Where on your computer. What application?