Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a 2 year old iPhone 6 plus and the primary issue is…

Customer Question
Hi there, I have...

Hi there, I have a 2 year old iPhone 6 plus and the primary issue is GPS, very very poor and seems to be getting worse. Also the battery life seems to be getting shorter, now about 6 hours. Please help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I always have the latest updated, where to I check?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

With the GPS it has been over a year. I cycle a lot and the app I use for navigation quit totally. Also Apple Maps and Google maps are way off most of the time. Today I'm in Guadalajara and seems to be working better. Yesterday driving here it was terrible.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Looks like version 11.2.1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the issue on both devices?