Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot update any of the apps on my phone or open any new…

Customer Question
I cannot update any...

I cannot update any of the apps on my phone or open any new folders for storing my information. I was on a program that supplied me with 50 gb of iCloud space but I was unaware that I had signed up for this. Now that my credit card is over limit my access to iCloud has been canceled. I would like to know the solution to this problem.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can still use it only with limits. No access to updating my apps and don’t have any iCloud space.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I haven’t tried that. How is it done?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to have iCloud access without paying for 50 gb’s that I don’t need.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello; Are you still having issues with you iPhone? I can help if need assistance.

I am still having the same problem

Hey! It looks like another expert, Richard jumped in to help you, but he has opted out. Are you still in need of assistance?