Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can you help me without seeing my iPad? I don’t

Customer Question
Hi, how can you...

Hi, how can you help me without seeing my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t understand what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far. I don’t have the feature where I can open up the side and have two websites so I can use one for dictionary, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I must pushed some wrong buttons and now I have a divided screen with two sections. I only want the right side or site I am on.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You have the iPad on Split View.

To exit out of Split View on iPad you have two choices, you can do either of the following:

1. Tap and drag on the vertical line separating the split screen apps again and drag it all the way to the right, effectively closing the second app.
  2. OR, hit the Home button on the iPad to exit both apps from split screen view.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

I joined a talk site where I needed to sign in and the option came up to get on without sighting

Cool. Do you need help with anything else?