Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm completely locked out of my iphone 6.. changed my ISP…

Customer Question
I'm completely locked out...

I'm completely locked out of my iphone 6.. changed my ISP and haven't been able to update my email/ID/password. My number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I watched a dozen youtube videos and got nowhere

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Activation Lock or Disabled?

Im not satisfied w the way this was handled in the web site. Im hanging up

Ok. Have a wonderful day!