Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Imac. Latest one. I want to show on the screen on my

Customer Question
Latest one Technician's Assistant:...

Latest one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I want to show on the screen on my personal apple calendar one month at a time with all the events included. (not just "2 more...") How do I do That?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

please cancel my membership, if I have one, and confirm I have not membership by email

Ok. I will let customer service know.