Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot reset my Apple password. I have been waiting since…

Customer Question
I cannot reset my...

I cannot reset my Apple password. I have been waiting since September for account recovery. I was told it would be today, but now it is January 18. I don't understand. I am the only person that has access to my I Pad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember changing it. I have the password ***** down, but it is rejecting what I put in.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried resetting it again at iforgot.apple.com ?

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.