Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I-Pad locked said connect to I-Tunes. How much is this going…

Customer Question
I-Pad locked said connect...

I-Pad locked said connect to I-Tunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

How much is this going to cost me? Changed ID couple months ago.

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Mac Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

You have to be able to open it to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I do NOT have a lot of monet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into?

Awesome. Would rest your iPad remotely?

Awesome. Would reset your iPad remotely?

Was not able to connect to answer you until now. You have already charged my card and I have not even had a chance to talk to you. This is why I am afraid to ask for help. How do I get the download and my IPad working?

This process is 100% refundable if unsatisfied. So either way you will either get your money back or leave happy with the answer, ok?

You mean it would cost me, $74 and you have not even been able to try anything? This is a scam isn't it? I cannot afford this kind of fee. Is there anything else I can do without all this cost?
We are talking about my Ipad still right? Not my computer.

If we were a scam would we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee?

1st do you think you are speaking to Apple?

If I do not accept this service, will I still be charged all this money? And, I have had a guarantee before and then had to call in someone to fix my computer so I am leary.
Am I speaking to Apple or who?

JustAnswer.com we do not hide that fact. It is all over what you are viewing right now.

I guess not. I cannot afford another $39 so I guess I am just up the creek so to speak. I assume the $35 is all that has been charged to my card right?
Thanks anyway. I just will not be able to us my IPad.

I am trying to help, but I want to make sure you know this is not Apple. If you are looking for Apple you have not come to the right site. Does that make sense?

Makes sense but I just cannot afford another $39 so thanks anyway. Have a great day

Would you like a refund for the total?

please!!

Done.

Thank you and may you have a Blessed Day!