Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple password for my iPad.How do I fix…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Apple password ***** my iPad.How do I fix this please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I got my iPad about 2 years ago it haven’t been changed since.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn’t know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I don’t want to pay 52$ Cdn
There must be a different way at no cost to me?
Are you working on this?

Do you believe this is Apple or JustAnswer.com?

I think it’s Apple?

This is JustAnswer.com

We are a paid service and we do not hide that at all. It is all over what you are reading right now.

Do you see our logos on just about everything?

Please disregard my request.

Can do!