Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ii just decided to require activation. i've had the iPad…

Customer Question
Ii just decided to...

Ii just decided to require activation. i've had the iPad mini for several years. i tried my iCloud UN and PW but that didn't work

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know and i can't open it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 5 minutes I've tried what i mentioned above

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is it on Activation Lock or Disabled now?