Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think I wAs hacked, I opened up a message; friends told I…

Customer Question
I think I wAs...

I think I wAs hacked, I opened up a message; friends told I was hacked , 2hat can I do to get rid of it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Sorry not really computer literate, what is OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

It came through my messenger!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ho2 to stop this in the future! 5his message went to all my fac3book friends!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you clarify what message you received?