Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a picture of an apple on my phone. can't open.

Customer Question
I have a picture...

I have a picture of an apple on my phone. can't open

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

Verizone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I did an up grade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i make calls

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did this happen after you did the upgrade?

Which model of iPhone is this?

Do you have access to a computer there?

i'll find a verizone store thank you anyway

Ok No problem. If you need help, please let me know and we can fix it now.

Best Regards,