Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My laptop suddenly won't come on. I was using it yesterday,

Customer Question
My laptop suddenly won't...

My laptop suddenly won't come on. I was using it yesterday, all fine. shut it down for a while and when I tried to boot up I get the bong, but a black screen

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Recently. It should be the latest as I have gotten no new notice since the last update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Please follow this guide to do an SMC reset. If successful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page. If not successful please let me know for the next steps.

GUIDE

Can't find the stars? Here’s How.

I have found my answer no nee forfurther assistance - thanks

Have a wonderful day!