Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I spoke yesterday to a represtative about the phone battery…

Customer Question
I spoke yesterday to...

I spoke yesterday to a represtative about the phone battery change out. I was given a case number ***** and was told that he would set up an appointment with the nearest Best Buy to have the battery replaced. I just received a call from Best Buy stating they had no batteries and not to show up for the appointment Apple Support had arranged. I was further told that batteries would be dispersed on a first come, first served basis. Essentially saying we were screwed and they do not accept Apple Support. Can you clarify .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6 Plus 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This is in response to Apple stating they would replace batteries in devices they throttled down. This has been going on for about a month with the speed slowdown

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to solve the issue with the battery and why Best Buy is even involved. There is an Apple store in our area.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is JustAnswer.com

Do you know that?

Why was I just charged 5.00 and then 35 dollars for this supposedly free session .