Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My work cell phone is locked out not accepting my passwords.

Customer Question
My work cell phone...

My work cell phone is locked out not accepting my passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried changing all about an hour or two ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it asks for my trusted phone number which is the phone that is locked out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Does it say it is activation locked or disabled?