Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot fb password. Really didn't know I had one.

Customer Question
Forgot fb password Technician's...

Forgot fb password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Really didn't know I had one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Accidentally hit block on meow.com and that's when it ask me my fb password *****'t know I had one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Have you tried password ***** option for facebook ?

Which is the email address you used for opening this facebook account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Using a tablet.***@******.*** yes I've tried reset

What does it show when you tried to reset?

That email address is not the one you used for opening facebook.

What is your facebook login id ?

Can't afford $39 how do I cancel after a week
What do u mean fb id
1952

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.If you do not want monthly subscription i will request customer service to cancel it for you.

What i meant by id is the email address you use for accessing facebook account?

Forgot my my e-mail when I opened please request customer service to cancel my monthly

I will do once this facebook issue is done otherwise this question will get closed.

how many email account do you have ?

Just use the one I gave u forgot all my others

Without knowing the facebook login id (email address) then its difficult to regain access to your facebook account.Did you link your mobile phone number with facebook ? if so what is that ?

Then let me know that number or use this password ***** option to reset/change the password : - https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover&lwv=110

Let me know the result.

It said log out. of fb how do I do that

That means you are already signed in to facebook account.Are you using facebook app or facebook website on tablet ?

Did you see my above question? if so please answer it so that i can help you better.

maybe this will help Beze 1952 or 398763 or Donkey Dog 52

Not actually.Could you please provide your mobile number that is linked with facebook to see if that helps to identify it also are you using facebook app or facebook website on tablet ?

I'm using fb app I be had several cell phones will this help(###) ###-####

If you are using facebook app then the password ***** ***** in it and you wont be asked to provide password *****

Why does it keep asking my password

Facebook doesn't recognize either the phone number you gave or the gmail address so it was created using some other old email account which you forgot.

Try donkey do
Thank u for ur help cancel my membership please

Can you tell me the full name of a friend in your facebook.

Carolyn Black

cannot find it,what is your full name?

Rita Campbell

There are lot of Rita Campbell in facebook so open this link https://www.facebook.com/login/identify?ctx=recover and enter your name and see if you can identify which one it is.

Did you manage to find your facebook account using the link i gave above ?

I was

If you found your account then you can use that to recover your account by providing the details recovery page asks for.