Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have found that when I go to play some music tracks a

Customer Question
I have found that...

I have found that when I go to play some music tracks a message comes up stating that I have to authorise my pc.............after I do this it tells me that it is already authorised but it still comes up with the authorise message when I try to play that track.......???

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have itunes on my hp computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This started yesterday and I checked my account and it said that I have 2 computers authorised, this one is a lap top and the other a desk top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I cannot type quickly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the account it is asking you to authorize one you know?