Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to unlock my account. I didn't. Forgot password.

Customer Question
Need to unlock my...

Need to unlock my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't. Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, getting nowhere, keeps sending me in circles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just my password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If it is your Apple ID account you can unlock it by reseting your password ***** iforgot.apple.com

If this does not work please let me know so we can go down another path to get this resolved.

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

All set, back in. Need to cancel this account

If I have answered your question and you are finished please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page. That will end this communication.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

My account is unlocked, cancel this account

I helped you unlock your account. Rate my service please. The account will not continue, ok? You have not signed up for a membership.