Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to download a kindle book I bought from Amazon at…

Customer Question
I tried to download...

I tried to download a kindle book I bought from Amazon at Christmas and it will not download to mt new ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Upon trying to downlaod my book. It is the first time I have tried on my new ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

I am thick,,,sorry where are these buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I love the ipad, just cant download my book

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Does it show as purchased on Amazon.com?