Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A. Saeed, a years old m Faculty from CSU-EB. An IPAd Pro, I…

Customer Question
This is Dr A...

This is Dr A. Saeed, a 69 years old m Faculty from CSU-EB

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An IPAd Pro, I am not sure about the. Operating System

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

That’s because I am currrently suffering from Parkinson’ism a djg mod advanced form of “cognitive Paralysis

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tend. To have difficulty in typing + inputting the phoned-in. Apple ID as well as typing-in the the info pertaining to my credit card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Dr. A Saeed how can I be of assistance?