Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Keep telling me log in my google account i already did too…

Customer Question
Keep telling me log...

Keep telling me log in my google account i already did too many time

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I wanna download the itunes apps to my laptop but i cant coz keep telling me sign in to my google account and i already did .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it i just want my iphone 6s to reset it coz disable forget my passcode

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris