Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mi iphone will hot send a phoyo by text. This just started…

Customer Question
Mi iphone will hot...

Mi iphone will hot send a phoyo by text.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

This just started about a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I went to an apple store and all he told me was to reboot my iPhone - shut it off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not own a mac this is an iphone question only

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris