Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband lost IPhone st Sam’s Club & is turned off & cant…

Customer Question
My husband lost IPhone...

My husband lost IPhone st Sam’s Club & is turned off & cant track it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

IME. 35 382308(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The phone's last location can be tracked even if it is turned off:

1. Go to iCloud.com on any computer.
  2. Log into your husband's iCloud account.
  3. Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
  4. Enter his Apple ID and password ***** sign in if prompted
  5. Click on All Devices at the top.

6. Click the device name for the device you'd like to track.

​--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------