Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to add acne marks in Word. I am not sure. I think it…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add acne marks in Word.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I am not sure. I think it is 2011.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I look at the keyboard but do not see an accent mark for Spanish. The one I have goes the wrong way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need the correct accent mark.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
accent mark for Spanish in Word.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No, I just need a quick answer.
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

There are two ways to add the accent.

First, hold down the key that requires an accent, such as the letter "e" then select the desired accent in the menu that appears. This should work for all vowels.

Another approach is to hold down the option key, type the accent, and then type the vowel or other letter. With the option key held down the cursor will not advance so you can select the accent and letter then move on.

If you need further assistance just let me know.

Do you still need assistance?