Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I. I phone 6 just got it first one ever it’s working but I’m…

Customer Question
I phone 6 just...

I phone 6 just got it first one ever it’s working but I’m locked up and can’t get Apple ID completed what do we do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

All I’ve done was activate it and setup gmail and yahoo account on it tried to setup Apple wouldn’t take password ***** they say no longer can use this device for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s about it I think

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your Apple ID is normally your email address which is associated with apple.

Same one***@******.***

Do you have any windows computer? So that I will be taking care of this issue by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

No windows computer I dont one to use
what how do we fix it

Do you have an access to the phone number ‎(•••) •••-••74?

I’m on that number now I do have another number get texts only(###) ###-####

Could you please provide me the phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••74?

Sorry how to get this fixed
How much have I been charged for right now total

I tried to reset the apple account but It is giving me a message stating, Your account will be ready for recovery in 9 days. At that time, we will send instructions to the phone number you provided. Please give me a moment, let me check on this problem.

I am a user of the site just like you and I am not sure how much you been charged. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

I signed up for free seven d trial
Can you fix it or reset my iPhone if not let me know

As I stated that I am not sure how much you been charged. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Please give me few minutes so that I check on the problem.

I did a complete research on this issue, this issue may be resolved by Apple Account Security team. You can dial 1-***-***-**** (US). They will help you in providing you the solution.

Ok thank you very much

Did you reached them and is your apple ID working fine?

waiting on apple to recover and unlock in about 4-5 days

Okay, I got it. Thank you for replying. You can post back when it is done.