Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help reseting my password to my account using. It was…

Customer Question
I need help reseting...

I need help reseting my password ***** my account using***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It was on Jan 1 when I ordered my apple watch...and I don't remember what I changed it too...too excited about the watch

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it said it was going to send me a email with in 24 hours but i didn't get one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.