Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple password and recover my iphone.

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple password ***** recover my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a week or two ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure. I have been locked out of my iPhone for about 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just received confirmation from apple support through my wife's phone that my apple ID can now be recovered.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please tell me the full content of the confirmation you've received from Apple support through her phone?

What's your Apple ID email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

December 19, 2017 received Apple ID Verification Code543303 to talk to an apple tech. Received txt to my wife's phone today that Apple ID was ready to recover and to go to apple.com/recover which led me to you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

What's the email address associated with your Apple ID account?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

*********@aol.com

Can you please confirm the full phone number ending with the two digits 23?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.