Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to talk to a live person in order to cancel a

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to a live person in order to cancel a subscription I just made thinking I was signing up with the company direct ,not through Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad lso12.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

All I need is a phone number

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

What subscription are you trying to cancel?

IMemories

So as a former Apple Employee I know iTunes does not have a live person even if you work for the company. I promise you that. This guide will explain how to request a refund.

LINK