Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am trying to install duo FaceTime on google on my iPad but…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install duo FaceTime on google on my iPad but am not at my home for 6 months so need a verification code emailed to me for my home phone number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't understand not very savy

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Duo or FaceTime? Which one?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Duo which isfacetime right
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would. Like to install duo to google so I can FaceTime on it

Not at all. That is Googles Video Chat App. FaceTime is a standalone Apple App that comes preinstalled on all iOS apps

Who is telling you that you need Duo?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want duo video chat app so I can call my son in Canada

Have you looked for it in the App Store?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found it but I need to verify my home phone number can you email me the code as I'm not at home for you to phone my Canadian phone number is *****(###) ###-####

I am not certain there is an answer to this, but I am going to open it up to the other experts to see if they have a solution, ok?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found it but it asks for a verification code for my Canadian phone number but I'm not there for them to call could you please email one to me tx

This is not Google. Do you know that?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I need to be in Canada to do thistx

I do not know.

Is it ok if I open it up to the other experts to see if they have a solution?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Who should I contact then

I am going to opt out now.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tx
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 month ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your concern I actually need help with google trying to get access to vo chat video thanking you for your concern

OK thank you

Mike, Mac Medic